Anyone thinking of coffee today no longer only conjures up visions of espresso and café crème, but also of contemporary coffee specialities such as latte macchiato or cappuccino. This development also calls for a solution for small shops, offices and catering establishments. All demands are more than met by the IMPRESSA XS9 Classic which prepares twelve different products – including the trend beverage latte macchiato – at the touch of a button.
- Latte macchiato and cappuccino at the touch of a button
- Energy Save Mode (E.S.M. ©) (E.S.M. ©)
- Active bean monitoring
- Integrated rinsing/cleaning and descaling programme
- Powder funnel for second, pre-ground coffee type
- 60 cups per day
- Suitable for staff operation
- One step operation without moving the cup for cappuccinos, cafe lattes, flat whites, long blacks, espressos and milk for hot chocolates.
- Fully programmable coffee strength (5 – 16 grams), water quantity and temperature.
- Aroma+ coffee grinder with adjustable grind fineness grinds finer for improved coffee extraction (16 grams in 4.4 sec).
- Standard foam milk frother producing flat or foam milk with temperature control. (Fine foam optional)
- Make adjustments to suit personal preference without changing your programmed settings.
- Energy save mode – Save 60% on power consumption (Reduces energy consumption from 40 Wh to approx 15 Wh). Zero energy when turned off.
- Pre ground coffee option for decaf.
- Instant hot water for tea.
- No plumbing required. (Mains connection optional)
- Coin operation optional.
|Water tank||50 cups (5.7 litres)|
|Coffee bean hopper||30 cups (280 grams)|
|Used coffee grounds bin||40 cups|
Dimensions in cm ( W x H x D):
|Jura Xs9 coffee machine||41 x 47 x 39|
|Jura Xs9 coffee machine with fridge||76 x 47 x 39|
|Clearance – Cappuccino frother||12|
|Clearance required above bench||60|