The perfect medium-sized coffee and hot beverage system designed with flexibility in mind, ideal for average 150 to 200 cups a day average.
The Carimali MX-3 is the machine tailored to your needs at the press of a button! The flexible design approach and the wide array of product configurations allow it to cater for three major segments: Out-of-Home, HoReCa and Office Coffee Service. Due to how modular and configurable they are, there are several combinations possible, and each of them affect the total price of the machine. Since each machine is custom-manufactured in Italy we have total control over how it is set up and configured.
- 110 Volts (available in 220 by special order)
- 1 Coffee Bean Hopper / 1 Grinder.
- 2 Soluble tanks for powdered chocolate, milk, chai, and others.
- Additional Steam Boiler for Milk (LM unit)
- Fresh Milk via side tube. Should lead into a refrigerated container or be placed into chilled carafe “as needed”. (LM unit)
- Plumbed in direct water connections only.
Flexible Yet Simple:
Simple to use, no complex training, consistent beverage quality, automatic cleaning systems and unlimited choice for your customers. Available also in Self serve configuration: ideal for OCS and communities. The MX-3 comes in two different major configurations, the EASY unit dedicated to high volume fresh coffee product and the LM unit which comes with Milk support and steaming functionality.
- Recommended Daily Cups: 150-200
- Espresso: 150 cups/hour
- Cappuccino: 120 cups/hour
- Hot water: 40 litres/hour
Specifications and Dimensions:
|Dimensions||22 x 12.75 x 28.25 in|
|Bean Hoppers||1, 2|
|Boiler Capacity||1.0 litre (per boiler)|
|Boiler Type||Double Boiler|
|Max Cup Height||3.75 – 6.1 inches|
|One Touch Brewing||Yes|
|Removable Water Tank||No|
|Soluble Cannisters||1, 2|
|Water Input||Plumbed In|
|Burrs||1 or 2|
|Bean Hopper Capacity||21 oz (per hopper)|
|Coffee Powder Support||No|
|Display||TFT Display 4.3 inch|
|Pump Pressure||15 bars|
|Country Of Origin||Italy|